Friday, June 17, 2011

A Puppy Story...

So, for those of you that don't know, we had to give Remi back to his former owner. He was growling and biting at Adam on walks and Adam just didn't feel safe with him. This was very upsetting for me. I love dogs and have wanted one for a long time but we never lived anywhere we were allowed to have one until now. So, Adam agreed, I could keep my eye out for another pup (or 2 if they were small, they could keep each other company).

That, my friends, is how Lucky and Lady came to join our family. Lucky is a dachshund/beagle mix and his Lady is a dachshund/husky mix. They have become part of our family. They are great with our kids and we love them. They spend their day at my feet and/or tormenting the cat. My kids love them and in Aidyn's words "they are my best doggies ever". :)

They look small in these pics but they are both between 30-35 lbs and are about 4 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment