Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally

We are all moved in (except for that yummy piece of salmon I need to get out of the deep freeze). What a trial this was. The Lord showed us many things in this process and I do believe we have grown as a family in doing this.

I LOVE MY HOUSE :)
Someone asked me the other day if we missed living in community, my response was "not yet". I know I will. I do miss having 2 lovely ladies to hang out with just downstairs and just the joy and laughs that came from such close friendships being around each other all the time. Right now though? I am enjoying my 2 new pups. I am loving the morning family pajama parties we have on our living room couch. I love being able to decide what dinner is going to be an hour before we eat, just based on my mood. I am loving only being 4 min from all three of my brother's and their families and my parent's with their new pool. I am loving all the gas I am saving. I am loving the personality change I have seen in my very introverted husband who is so much more relaxed just being in his space. This has been a good move for us.

So, come visit me. Bring your peeps over for play dates. Come share a cup of coffee with me :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw that piece of Salmon in there this weekend and i was like, "I think this is what Mary Dawn was looking for..." Hopefully Elizabeth can bring this to you tonight as well. Im glad you guys are settled in, and I'm most happy that Adam is "happy". Love you girl. Its definitely different without you around.

    ReplyDelete